What Are They, and How You Can Apply

A visitor visa is also known as TRV “Temporary Resident Visa). Its name and nature, validity, etc. follows the initial purpose of the temporary residency that you might be seeking. Therefore, this type of visa is granted in one of these formats:

Tourist visa: 

Offered for those who want to visit Canada for either tourism, or temporarily reunite with family members or attend certain events in Canada. It is valid for multiple-entry, six months at a time, for a period determined by the immigration officer

Super visa: 

Granted to parents and allowing them a 2-year entry on first entry, then 6 months at a time for a period of 10 years.

Transit visa: 

Offered for those who would like to transit through Canada (certain foreign nationals are exempt)

Business visa: 

You can come to Canada with a visitor visa for the purpose of conducting business, exploring business opportunities or expanding your own business.

Get In Touch

Contact us, or Read more on our Website

Send a Message

5 + 5 =


The Law Office of Evangeline Ancheta

1420 Burnhamthorpe Road East

Suite 305

Mississauga, Ontario

L4X 2Z9

Telephone:  647-977-2889

Facsimile:    905-232-1088


Our Location

The Law Office of Evangeline Ancheta

Read More:

Fill out our Free Assessment form to discover your opportunities to come to Canada.

Read our Immigration pages to find out about all available programs to immigrate to Canada.

Read our Temporary Residence pages to find out about ways you can come to Canada, to visit, study or work.

Read our Status and Appeals pages to find out how we can help you verify, restore or appeal your status in Canada.